Warm Chocolate Sauce
Join Anita's Bake Club to rate and review recipes and to save your favourites to your own digital recipe box.
This simple sauce is best served warm over ice cream sundaes, brownies and chocolate 'wacky' cakes. Delicious as is but if you want to change things up a little try adding a tablespoon or two of rum (or whisky) and 1 or 2 teaspoons of very finely ground coffee beans to create a fabulous boozy mocha sauce.
- 1/2 cup Coconut milk (full fat organic, refrigerated for 24hrs and only use thick creamy part)
- 1 cup Anita's Organic Chocolate Chips
- 2 tsp Unrefined coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla powder (Or 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract)
- 1-2 pinches Sea salt, to taste
- In a small heavy based pan, place all of the sauce ingredients. Turn the heat on very low and keep stirring until everything melts together and a silky, smooth sauce is formed. Do not allow to burn!
Tips & Techniques