Chocolate Fudge Frosting
Join Anita's Bake Club to rate and review recipes and to save your favourites to your own digital recipe box.
You can't have 'Chocolate Fudge Cake' without Chocolate Fudge Frosting. Smooth, rich and decadent this frosting is perfect when you want a no-nonsense, full on chocolate extravaganza. This recipe will make enough to frost the top, or fill a 6" to 7'' cake. For larger cakes or for cakes that will be filled and frosted double, triple, quadruple this recipe if needed! It freezes so any leftovers are just fine and dandy, and an excuse to make another cake.
- 1 cup Anita's Organic Icing Sugar
- 1/4 cup Anita's Organic Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Butter (dairy free or regular)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Milk (dairy free or regular)
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor. Run the food processor until the mixture is smooth and silky. Be sure to scrape the sides down a few times along the way. Transfer to storage container if not using straight away and place in fridge until needed. Or freeze for longer storage.
Tips & Techniques