Honey Maple Granola
Join Anita's Bake Club to rate and review recipes and to save your favourites to your own digital recipe box.
You’ll never go back to store bought after trying this simple, healthy, homemade granola.
- 6 cups Anita’s Organic Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup Sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup Hemp seeds
- 3 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Maple syrup
- 1 cup Dried fruit
- Preheat the oven to 300˚F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together the oats, seeds, cinnamon and salt.
- In a small bowl mix together the coconut oil, honey and maple syrup. Drizzle the wet mixture over the oat mixture and mix well until everything is evenly coated. Divide the mixture between the two trays and spread out evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour 20 min mixing granola at 45 minutes until golden brown colour. Turn oven off and let it cool overnight in the oven.
- Transfer the cooked granola to an airtight container and mix in the dried fruit.
- Serve with milk, or fresh fruit and yogurt.
Tips & Techniques