On the go all the time? Need a boost during the day or post-workout? Make a batch of these and just grab them and go. Packed with, well, just about everything. They're a perfect 'pick me up'. If nuts are an issue or if this snack is heading to school, sub out the almonds and replace with a mixture of sunflower and pumpkin seeds.
- 2/3 cup Anita’s Organic Apricots
- 3/4 cup Anita’s Organic Medjool Dates
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups Anita’s Organic Almonds
- 3/4 cup Anita's Organic Shredded Coconut
- 3/4 cup Anita’s Organic Quick Rolled Oats
- 3/4 cup Anita’s Organic Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup Anita’s Organic Goji Berries
- 1/4 cup Anita’s Organic Hemp Seed
- 1/4 cup Organic Chia Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Place the apricots, dates, maple syrup, and vanilla extract into a food processor and blend into a smooth paste. Stop the blender from time to time to scrape down the sides.
Add all the remaining ingredients and pulse until just combined. Be careful not to over process the mixture; the bar looks and tastes better with some of the nuts and fruit left chunky.
Press mixture into a lined 8” x 8” baking pan and refrigerate for a few hours. When fully chilled cut into 16 bars.