- Preheat the oven to 375˚F. Line a muffin tin with 12 paper liners.
- In a large bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Stir in the sugar, salt and then make a well in the center.
- Add the orange juice, oil, extracts and orange zest to the well and mix gently until fully incorporated. If the batter thickens too much add an extra tablespoon or 2 of orange juice. Finally add the cranberries and chopped nuts and gently mix together.
- Fill the muffin liners (about ¾ full) and bake for 25 minutes.
- Insert a wooden toothpick into the center of the muffins to test if they are fully cooked. The muffin should be lightly golden and the toothpick should come out clean. Allow to cool for a few and then move to a cooling rack to cool down further.