- Preheat the oven to 350˚F and line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together the oat flour, quick oats, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and brown sugar. In a small bowl or jug whisk together the flax meal and water until it is thick and gelatinous. Add the vanilla extract, maple syrup and coconut oil.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry mixture and add the wet. Mix everything together until evenly combined. Add the raisins and chocolate chips, stir well.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out the cookie batter (approx. 1.5/2 tbsp) and roll into balls. Place on the baking trays and flatten slightly.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 10 to 12 minutes until lightly golden around the edges. Allow to cool on the cookie trays for about 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool fully.