- Preheat the oven to 350˚F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flax meal and water, set aside to thicken (this mixture can be replaced with 1 beaten egg if desired)
- In a large bowl beat together the coconut butter, coconut oil and sugars until soft. Add the flax meal mixture, vanilla extract, almond extract and mix well. This is the wet mixture.
- In a medium sized bowl sift together the oat flour, brown rice flour, baking soda and xanthan gum. Stir in the almond flour and salt. Add this dry mixture to the wet mixture and stir to combine. Add the chocolate chips, flaked almonds and cranberries. Mix until just combined.
- Scoop 1.5 tablespoon amounts of batter and roll into a ball. Place on the prepared cookie sheets and flatten slightly with your fingertips.
- Place the cookies in the oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until they are lightly golden around the edges. Leave the cookies on the sheet to cool fully before transferring to a wire rack.
Note: Do not be tempted to move these cookies until they have fully cooled as whilst still warm they are too delicate to be handled – be patient its worth it!