- Combine the white flour, yeast and water and knead it into a smooth dough (approx. 2 – 3 min), cover the dough in a container or mixing bowl and allow it to ferment at room temperature for 16 – 20 hours.
- Combine the first dough from the previous day with the whole wheat flour, rye flour, salt, molasses, yeast and water and knead all together until smooth and elastic and a good gluten network is established (approx. 8 – 10 min).
- Add the seeds to the dough and knead them in until evenly dispersed.
- Cover the dough and allow it to ferment and double in volume for approximately 60 minutes.
- Split the dough in two pieces and shape them round into a ball, allow to rest again for 10 min. Shape the dough into their final shape (round, loaf pan or oblong).
- Place the finished, shaped loaves in a warm area, cover to prevent from drying out and allow them to rise until they double volume once again.
- Slash and bake the bread at 450˚F for approximately 30 – 40 min.