- Preheat the oven to 350˚F and line an 8 x 8-inch square pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together all of the dry crumble ingredients. Drizzle in the oil, a little at a time until and mix into the dry ingredients with a fork. The mixture should resemble wet sand. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the non-dairy milk and vinegar and leave for a few minutes to curdle. Stir in the sugars; vanilla and oil and mix well.
- In a separate bowl sift together the flours; baking powder; baking soda; nutmeg; cinnamon and salt. Using a spatula or wooden spoon slowly add the flour mixture to the wet mixture, a half cup at a time, until all of the flour mixture is fully incorporated.
- Add the cranberries and chocolate chips to the bowl and gently fold into the batter.
- Scrape the batter into the prepared 8 x 8-inch pan and level the batter by tapping the pan on the counter until even. Sprinkle the crumb mixture evenly over the top and bake in the oven for 50 minutes.
- To test if the cake is done insert a wooden skewer into the center of the cake, if it comes out clean the cake is done. If not put back into the oven at 5 minute intervals until the skewer is clean.
- When fully cooked remove from the oven and allow the cake to cool in the pan for 30 minutes. After the 30 minutes remove the cake from the pan and move to a wire rack to cool fully.