- Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Grease and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together the mashed banana, grated carrots, coconut sugar, coconut oil, yogurt, milk, flax meal, water and vanilla.
- In a medium size bowl whisk together the flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir in the Breakfast Boost.
- Add the dry mixture, half a cup at a time, to the wet mixture. Stir everything together until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Scrape the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake in the centre of the oven for 50 to 60 minutes. Check the loaf is fully cooked by inserting a wooden skewer into the centre. If it comes out clean the loaf is cooked.
- Leave the loaf in the pan to cool down for 20 minutes then remove from the pan and transfer to a wire rack to cool fully. Serve warm as is or with a spread, butter or preserves.