Welcome to Anita’s Bake Club
The benefits of membership.
Anita’s Bake Club is for bakers who love to bake, are learning to bake, want to bake more often or simply want to bake better. We’ll help expand your repertoire and kick your baking skills up a notch. You can share your successes with others, and even form your own Anita’s Bake Club Chapter.
Anita, founder of Anita’s Organic Mill, was an avid bread maker. She discovered she obtained much better results when she worked with high-quality organic ingredients that were fairly common in Switzerland, her home country. When she came to Canada, she had trouble finding organic flours to bake with. Anita’s solution was to buy a mill in Chilliwack and do it all from scratch: sourcing organic growers, milling the grain into flour and, in the process, making organic flour accessible to more people, at a fair and competitive price. Anita ran the mill for many years before selling it and going back to what she loved best: baking.
Here at Anita’s Organic Mill, we share Anita’s philosophy—providing high-quality organic ingredients at a fair price—as well as her love of baking. Which is why we’ve created Anita’s Bake Club. We hope you’ll join us!
JOIN ANITA’S BAKE CLUB
- Save recipes to your very own online Recipe Box
- Review, rate and share your feedback on recipes
- Receive our monthly newsletter so you don’t miss out on new recipes, baking guides, tips & techniques, products and more
TAKE YOUR ANITA’S BAKE CLUB EXPERIENCE TO THE NEXT LEVEL AND CREATE YOUR OWN CHAPTER
It’s like a book club, but with added benefits:
- Receive our Welcome Kit and Anita’s Bake Club gift
- Be recognized on Anita’s social media
- Participate in exclusive Chapter-only activities and contests